NCI Building Systems, Inc. is one of North America's largest integrated manufacturers of metal products for the nonresidential building industry. NCI is comprised of a family of companies operating manufacturing facilities across the United States and Mexico, with additional sales and distribution offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Maintain and control the General Ledger accounts and business transactions of the organization, applying Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GMP) that includes analytical work and thorough preparation/review of journal entries and financial records. The Staff Accountant must develop a strong working relationship with colleagues to facilitate financial compliance.
In this position you will add value by:
• Prepare and analyze monthly journal entries and perform general bookkeeping as well as In depth financial analysis of financial metrics.
• Provide manufacturing financial support
• Investigate and resolve transactional processing issues
• Month end, Quarter end, and Year-end financial analysis and reporting, including roll forward schedules
• Execute internal controls and assist with internal/external audit requests
• Assist with developing and carrying out process improvement Initiatives
• Bachelor’s Degree – Accounting or Finance
Preferred Requirements / Experience:
• International Accounting Practices Knowledge
• Shared Services Environment
• Advanced Excel skills preferred
• Experience in major ERP's (e.g., Oracle or SAP) and financial consolidation tools (e.g., Hyperion or OneStream)