MBCI is the industry leading manufacturer of metal roof and wall systems, including six separate standing seam roofing systems. MBCI has always and continues to provide the metal construction industry with the highest quality products and services available to architects, owners and contractors.
MBCI management realized years ago that anyone can own land, buildings and equipment. However, without dedicated employees, a company has nothing. Through the hard work and dedication of our employees, MBCI has prospered. This success is a tribute to the people who have made it the largest and most successful component organization in the industry.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Machine Operator Trainee duties include:
- This is an entry level position with on the job training.
- Training for set-up & operation of CNC architectural style roofing fabrication rollformer.
- Responsible for quality control of finished products.
- Required to completing daily production requirements.
- Requires experience with hand tools, wrenches, banding equipment, nail guns.
- Requires the use of measuring gauges.
THIS POSITION IS A NIGHT POSITION.
- Experience in overhead crane operations are helpful
- Good communication skills
- 3 plus years of manufacturing experience preferred