Metal Coaters specialized in the continuous coating of flat-rolled metal coils. Metal Coaters uses state-of-the-art techniques to clean, pre-treat, and apply organic coatings (paint) to Hot-Dipped Galvanize, Galvanneal, Galvalume ®, Cold Rolled, Electro-Galvanized Steel and Aluminum substrates.
Pre-painted metal coil is utilized in a wide variety of construction applications such as roof and wall panels for pre-engineered, architectural, and agricultural markets; garage and entry doors; door frames; HVAC components; transportation; and, commercial or manufactured goods such as acoustical ceiling grids, light fixtures, closet hardware, consumer electronics, office furniture and appliances
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
The Electrical Maintenance Technician is responsible for safely performing a wide range of maintenance and electrical duties to emergency and preventative repairs to plant machinery and infrastructure. Responds to the needs of the production supervisor in the event of an unplanned production line breakdown. Also, effectively utilizes manpower and equipment to complete repairs in a timely manner, thereby contributing to the productivity and customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Responds to work instructions from the Maintenance Team Leader, or the needs of the operations leader in an emergency or breakdown calls
2. Diagnosing problems, dismantling and replacing defective or worn parts, testing of all repairs after replacement before turning over to the machine operator
3. Performs assigned preventive maintenance, cut weld and fabricate as needed on projects
4. Responsible for electrical work with proper PPE in accordance with rules and regulations set forth by OSHA and NFPA 70E (National Electrical Code)
5. Responsible for the safe and prudent use of company equipment and tools
6. Ensures a safe work environment by utilizing Lock-out/Tag-out procedures and reporting any unsafe condition
7. Responsible for understanding and complying with the fundamental principles associated with the Quality and Environmental Managements systems in place at Metal Coaters
8. Perform other duties as assigned
High School Diploma or equivalent.
1 year of experience as an industrial mechanic and/or Electrician is preferred.