- Work from instructions. Reading customer orders and production schedules to determine correct product to be manufactured.
- Perform a variety of operations within group to maintain flow of work. Notify supervisor of unusual operating problems.
- Assist with operations at the assembly, molds, laminating or bundling station as directed.
- Repeats processes to build molds to specified requirements. Load and unload items from machines, carts, and conveyors. Feed or place items onto equipment for processing. Clean and visually inspect final insulated metal panels. Scrape waste material from machine.
- Measure product to ensure proper length using a tape measure and interpret decimals and fractions when required. Read and interpret gauges. Record data.
- Verbal and written communication to supervision and co-workers such as forms, reports, workload requirements.
- Follow safety rules and keep work area in a clean and orderly condition. Perform other related duties as assigned.
Physical and Environmental Elements:
This is a physically active role which will require some lifting and carrying of stock. Working indoor non-climate controlled environment.
Tools and Equipment Used:
Banding equipment, tape measure and hand tools.