NCI Building Systems, Inc. is one of North America's largest integrated manufacturers of metal products for the nonresidential building industry. NCI is comprised of a family of companies operating manufacturing facilities across the United States and Mexico, with additional sales and distribution offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
The Manufacturing Processing Technician duties include:
• Responsible for updating, querying, & maintaining data in several applications both manually and via import from Excel.
• Heavy report writing & processing using Oracle 10.7 & Oracle 11i
• Interacts with other departments to obtain data updates.
• Must be self- motivated and have the ability to work on a self-directed work team
• Must be able to follow instructions explicitly