DBCI is an industry leader in the manufacturer of commercial grade steel rollup doors and provides the construction industry with the highest quality products and services available.
DBCI's team of professionals strives for excellence in product quality, innovation, and customer service and satisfaction. DBCI was one of the first door manufacturers to use a silicon-polyester paint finish, which provides a 30-year warranty on film integrity and up to a 25-year warranty against chalking and fading.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
General Helper duties include:
- Commitment to safe work practices. DBCI has a culture committed to keeping our employees working safe and injury free.
- Reading customer orders and production schedules to determine correct product to be manufactured.
- Operating forklift and material handling equipment to retrieve materials.
- Operating portable saws to cut wood and/or metal to size.
- Operating nail guns to crate material.
- Manual material handling of 75 + lbs.
- Operating forklift.
- Verbal and Written communication to supervision and co-workers such as picklists, forms, reports, workload requirements.
- Verbal communication with customers while loading and unloading material.
- Use computer to print labels and report productivity.
- Follow company procedures and guidelines.
- Must be able to complete a satisfactory background and drug screen.
- Dependable work ethic with positive attitude.
- Min. 1yr experience in Manufacturing, Mig spot welding, machine operator and/or press brake experience is preferred.
- Must be energetic, ready to work in a fast pace environment.
- Must be a self - starter.
- Able to read/ write and read tape measure
- Able to lift 75+ pounds routinely and daily with proper lifting technique.
- Must be able to stand/walk/lift/carry 8-12hr day.
- Spanish is a plus but not required.
- Must be able to work in extreme hot, cold, wet weather when seasons change. Indoor non-climate controlled environment.
- Able to work overtime in afternoons and weekends as required.