NCI Building Systems, Inc. is one of North America's largest integrated manufacturers of metal products for the nonresidential building industry. NCI is comprised of a family of companies operating manufacturing facilities across the United States and Mexico, with additional sales and distribution offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Loader/ Shipping Clerk duties include:
- Must be able to use overhead cranes and forklifts to retrieve product & materials.
- Responsible for assisting loading and unloading trucks & trailers.
- Responsible for checking materials to be loaded
- Responsible for keeping accurate records and paperwork
- Responsible for assisting and loading customer pickups.
- Must be able to climb onto and off of trailers
- Must be able to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Must be able to work flexible hours, to include nights, weekends as needed and overtime daily if needed.
- Must be able to lift 25-50 lbs
- Previous experience in Shipping/ Receiving preferred
- Manufacturing experience a plus
- Must have steel toe boots/shoes
- Must pass background check and drug screen
- Must pass a pre hire assessment test