The Vice President of Finance will be responsible to insure that revenue, expense and cash flow forecasting, management and performance is in line with achieving overall IMP (Insulated Metal Panel) business, CENTRIA and Metl-Span brand objectives.
The position will report to the President, IMP and serve as a member of the IMP senior leadership team. There is a dotted-line reporting relationship to the Chief Financial Officer.
- Provide the leadership, expertise, and execution for all financial requirements including cost management, controls, best practices, forecasting, strategic planning, reporting, and analysis.
- Lead the IMP budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Identify, develop, implement and track key financial performances indicators. As well as identifying leading indicators associated with quality, spread, chargebacks, costs, etc.
- Responsible for over-seeing the preparation of the financial section of the strategic plan, the annual operating plan and the monthly forecast.
- Advise and direct the president and other key members of senior management on financial planning budgeting, cash flow, performance indicators, reporting, and policy matters.
- Provide counsel and analysis to the sales organization on pricing, product and customer segmentation, and sales team performance
- Contribute to the development of IMP’s strategic goals and objectives as well as the overall management of the business.
- Work collaboratively with finance and leaders in other product lines to ensure customer commitments are met
- Provide leadership and guidance on the integration and centralization of all IMP accounting processes and selection of IT systems.
- Oversee, direct, and organize the work of the Centria and Metl-Span brand finance team. Promote a culture of high performance and accountability which values learning and a commitment to quality.